Core - 28
Core-28 is an extended version of our Core-24 program. This variation allows you to extend how long you follow the more structured phases of the program. Core-28 is a lifestyle change program that offers weight loss assistance through individual bi-weekly meetings with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists and behavioral psychologists. The first part of the program provides a highly-structured dietary modification. The program also integrates the adoption of an active lifestyle through an exercise program. Gradually, as the program progresses, there is a shift in the meal plan that leads to more moderate and sustainable weight loss. Our emphasis on lifestyle change means we help you learn to make healthy behavior changes that will enable you to maintain a healthier weight for the rest of your life.
- Individualized meal plans and exercise plans
- Beginning and ending: metabolic testing, lab tests, body composition measurements, body circumference measurements and blood pressure measurements
- Bi-weekly individual consultations with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists
- Three additional follow-up consultations with registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, or behavioral psychologists
- Baritastic™ Smartphone Tracking App
- Curriculum book