Medical Weight Management NY, PC understands that being an adolescent comes with its own challenges, and when you add a struggle with weight management, it can become a complex situation. Our multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to addressing the medical, nutritional, emotional and social needs of adolescents who are struggling with weight management. Together with their family, we collaborate in the journey. We invite a parent to attend at least the first three sessions to discuss how the family can help the adolescent reach their goals. The Adolescent Program helps teens reach and maintain a healthy weight while building healthy habits.
- Individualized meal plans and exercise plans with a focus on adolescent dietary and nutritional needs
- Beginning and ending: metabolic testing, lab tests, body composition measurements, body circumference measurements and blood pressure measurements
- Bi-weekly individual consultations with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists
- Three additional follow-up consultations with registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, or behavioral psychologists
- Baritastic™ Smartphone Tracking App
- Curriculum book