Back on Track Program
Patients who have previously had weight loss surgery occasionally require assistance to continue losing weight. Our eight-week Back on Track Program assists those patients through individual bi-weekly meetings with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists and behavioral psychologists. The program will help you make changes in activity level, eating habits and other behaviors related to weight management. We emphasize lifestyle change, which means we're going to help you make healthy changes that you can sustain long after you complete the program, enabling you to maintain a healthier weight for the rest of your life.
Back on Track Includes:
- Individualized meal plans and exercise plans based on your bariatric needs
- Beginning and ending: metabolic testing, lab tests, body composition measurements, body circumference measurements and blood pressure measurements
- Bi-weekly individual consultations with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists
- Lifestyle change curriculum and sessions
- Baritastic™ Smartphone Tracking App