Core -16/Core -24
Core-16 and Core-24 are 16 week and 24-week lifestyle change programs that offer weight loss assistance through individual bi-weekly meetings with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists. The first part of the programs provides a highly-structured dietary modification. The programs also integrate the adoption of an active lifestyle through an exercise program. Gradually, as the programs progress, there is a shift in the meal plan that leads to more moderate and sustainable weight loss. You attend bi-weekly individual appointments that rotate among the clinical specialties in our practice. Our emphasis on lifestyle change means we help you learn to make healthy behavior changes that will enable you to maintain a healthier weight for the rest of your life.
- Individualized meal plans and exercise plans
- Beginning and ending: metabolic testing, lab tests, body composition measurements, body circumference measurements and blood pressure measurements
- Bi-weekly individual consultations with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists
- Three additional follow-up consultations with registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, or behavioral psychologists
- Baritastic™ Smartphone Tracking App
- Curriculum book