Medical Weight Management NY, PC offers group classes focused on nutrition, exercise, and behavioral issues in a supportive environment. The classes help patients build skills and a support network to lose and maintain weight. When willpower fades, as it does for nearly everyone, support can lead to success. Our group classes include bi-weekly meetings with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists and behavioral psychologists. It is appropriate for anyone wanting to lose weight at any stage of their journey. The program will help you make changes in activity level, eating habits and other behaviors related to weight management. We emphasize lifestyle change, which means we're going to help you make healthy changes that you can sustain long after you complete the program, enabling you to maintain a healthier weight for the rest of your life.
- Individualized meal plans and exercise plans
- Beginning and ending: metabolic testing, lab tests, body composition measurements, body circumference measurements and blood pressure measurements
- Bi-weekly group consultations with our physicians, registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists
- Lifestyle change curriculum and sessions
- Baritastic™ Smartphone Tracking App